1. Work, work, work - that is all Sean and I did this month!
|Poor Baby H.|
3. It has been the coldest March in 28 years! That means that it hasn't been this cold in Chicago since I was born! Not that we don't enjoy cold weather but this is just ridiculous...plus I really want (need) to start running outside if I plan on keeping up with Sean at the beach this summer.
4. Taxes...boo! I unfortunately owe taxes this year. Foul!
Timeout - Enough about the Sucks because when we take a look at the stats, Team Happy has been bringing their A-game this season, lets look at some of the top highlights...
1. My good friend Amanda had her little girl, Chloe. I cannot wait to go to Florida and see her!
2. It was Amanda's and Amber's birthdays this month - two of my BFFs, Happy Birthday! Love them!
3. One of my other best friends, Mallory, got engaged! And she asked me to be a bridesmaid, I cannot wait to spend that special day with her. Three points!
4. In relation, Mallory came to visit me for a much needed "girls weekend" and we totally shopped, ate a lot, drank a lot, saw a band and watched Say Yes to the Dress while looking at bridal magazines.
|Mallory and me at Pizza Art Cafe|
6. Skinny Girl Margarita! This whole bottle only has 400 calories and it taste so fresh. I've already gone through 2 bottles myself. Slam dunk!
7. Last but not at all least - Sean and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary! Time flies when you are crazy happy. I just love him so much! Four point play!
FINAL SCORE - Suck 4, Happy 7...Team Happy wins!