- Dance.....a lot
- Says "mmmm" after every bite of food
- Eat my glasses
- He can apparently wrestle you to the ground being only 10 months (I have yet to witness this)
- Says dada when you ask him to say mama
- Sings or mostly hums to Jason Maraz "I'm Yours" (the Sesame Street version)
- Likes to stare at Sean for an uncomfortably long time
- Wears MAN-ly accessories - sunglasses & hats
- And now he is a crawlin' fool! Soon he will be walking & my poor sister better have her running shoes on!
Monday, April 19
Tuesday, April 6
Now being an Oklahoma girl, I grew up driving on those long stretch of gleaming hot highways - I-35, I-40, I-44, and I do NOT miss them one bit. Let's be honest - I've never exactly been a great driver. I can be aggressive and loud when need be, but usually I drive slow and stay a car-length distance away from the person in front of me. I'm even worse when I am in the passenger seat...
Recently I was trapped in one of these train entrance gates. I scanned my card to get on, pushed through the jaw-like gate and BOOM! - I was stuck like a caged animal! Not only was I unable to escape from the teeth of this giant monster, but the train I was trying to catch was still in the station, with people on it, who were staring at me...or more like laughing at me, while the train creeped slowly out of the station. What was a girl to do!? In the end a nice women freed me with her card, and we both had a good laugh together.