Wednesday, July 13

wedding #1

FYI: I am by NO means getting engaged, married or anything anytime soon!
But I am a girl who likes weddings. I am also a girl who has been in a LOT of weddings. This January will be my 10th turn as a bridesmaid for another one of my closest friends.


So I have decided that I will start dedicating my Wednesday posts to random stuff about weddings that I love and also my history of the weddings I have been in.

Let's start this post with the very first wedding I was ever in! I believe I was only 7 and it was for my dad's wedding to my step mom, Christine. I don't have pictures of the wedding now but will post some once I get my hands on them! Christine looked beautiful and I want everyone to see!

Christine's mom, our Grandma Joe, made the bridesmaids dresses. And I remember getting little pink ballet slippers to wear with the dress that we had to dye blue! We also had to wear bustles under the dresses so they would be nice and poofy! I just remember feeling so pretty, like a little princess!

This is my sister's dress below. I have mine locked away somewhere in storage! You like? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment