Friday, December 30

gossip girl to dawson's creek

Thank god for Netflix adding Gossip Girl to it's collection because I hate being behind on my GG. Season 4 is awesome so far, way better than season 3 for sure. I am loving the villain Juliet, she has just been taken down and all her secrets exposed. I am always disappointed with the men that Serena dates...remember that annoying and fugly artist guy? Oh and that married congressman...also fugly...and now an ex-con? Really S?

I am glad that Blair is at least putting her career and school before Chuck BUT it looks like something is happening with her and Dan. AND I can't help but get that giddy, gushy feeling of actually liking them as a couple. It soooo takes me back to when Joey and Pacey got together on Dawson's Creek...so perfect. Just talking about "The Creek" makes me feel super old....that show came out 10+ years ago. Sigh...

1 comment:

  1. Very good show comparison! I heart DC and miss it so. I agree that casting needs to throw S a hot catch. Geez already. O and I DO NOT agree about B and Dan! I am team Chuck. haha
    You will love this season even more once you finally catch up!

    ReplyDelete