Tuesday, October 19

jimmy buffett and parrot heads!

Many people in Sean's family are HUGE Jimmy Buffet fans and it was their goal to get Sean and I to a Jimmy Buffett concert. Well Jimmy just so happen to show up in Chicago this summer and Sean's dad jumped at the chance to take us. I've heard rumors about these Buffent events - parrot heads running around in crazy costumes, LOTS of drinking, games, cookouts, and crazy tailgating. Not only was all of this true but also a whole lot crazier than Sean or I could have imagined! I think these photos will speak for themselves:
Tailgating out of our highlander! Sean has a shark on his head!

Nikki, Leon, Sean and me about to go into the concert.



Party bus!

Me and Nikki in our beautiful grass skirts...
Leon and Sean in our beautiful grass skirts...
  

Jimmy Buffet saluting the Billy Goat Tavern, "Cheezborger, cheezborger, cheezborger!"
 
There is a shark in the crowd!

"Goodbye Chicago!" - Jimmy Buffett


1 comment:

  1. This looks like so much fun! By the way, I gave you an AWARD today!
    Check it out:

    http://leeanderin.blogspot.com/2010/10/humbly-bowed.html

    ReplyDelete