Thursday, December 30

power ballad of 2010!

My power ballad of 2010 has to be Strip Me by Natasha Bedingfield. This year I think I finally became an adult. Sean and I lived on our own in a big city and actually survived. We had a few struggles in the beginning that made us a very humbled couple but in the end we made it work. We were able to enjoy the city for the first year without going under. Sean and I are happier than we ever thought we would be and we are very much looking forward to our future together in Chicago! Happy New Year 2011!


And if you strip me,
Strip it all away
If you strip me,
What would you find
If you strip me,
Strip it all away 
Ill be alright...
- Natasha Bedingfield "Strip Me"

2 comments:

  1. You are an adult, who I miss very much! Im happy your happy in Chi town. I love you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber for supporting me this year! I couldn't have done it without talking to you everyday! Love you

    ReplyDelete