Thursday, February 16

you stress me out anthropologie!

I have a very BIG love/hate relationship with Anthropologie, as you can see from the letter I wrote them a few months ago....well of course they have made me mad again! Since I am off work Monday, Sean and I decided that this would be the weekend to finish redoing our bathroom. We are going to resurface the tub and fixtures, touch up the horrible paint job, add a shelf or two, add new bath mats and get the Anthro shower curtain that will tie it all together.


So I go to order the shower curtain Tuesday so it will be here by Friday and to my HORROR it was not on the site anymore! They SOLD OUT! Are you effing kidding me!? Just when I have the money and it is the perfect time to buy the effing thing is GONE. I am cursing and crying to Sean, and of course he is like "it will be okay, we will find a new one, stop freaking out...."

Ugh, so I am depressed and sad and try to move on...well knowing me I obsess about it all day Wednesday and decide that I am going to find that damn shower curtain even if it kills me! The first place I check out is eBay and WHALA there it is! So of course I go nuts and buy it because the ad says it is the last one they have (supposedly) and now I am super happy! Sorry for such a long and overly dramatic story but I was really upset when I went to go buy it on Anthro's site. You stress me out Anthropologie!

2 comments:

  1. Did you get it cheaper on ebay or no? So glad you got it! Can't wait to see it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmm no...haha it was actually the same price which seems weird to me but whatever, so happy I got it! woo wee!

    ReplyDelete