Tuesday, October 18

dear anthropologie,

I have really tried to love you and I always enjoy looking at your unique clothes and home decor...but you are just too effing expensive for me. Regretfully, I must stop browsing your online store while at work, and I must stop receiving your amazing emails that claim you have awesome sales going on, but in all actuality your sales are also too effing expensive for me. Lies...all lies! For example, $100 for a shower curtain? Really? And it's only $36 for the matching towels...woo wee! Oh wait...that's per towel!? Well shit...

Let's not forget your über adorable and unique dresses! They only range from $200-$5,000 dollars! Kidding about the $5,000 but still...come one! And usually when I spot something cute I want to buy from you, I have to save for a few weeks just to purchase it. By the time I'm ready to hand over my hard-earned $250 to you for a swimsuit, the damn thing is gone! Why Anthro!? Why!? And then you have to go and create a wedding line!? WTF, why are you so MEAN!??? 

Anyways, I hope this letter finds you well and you are enjoying the fall weather. Sean sends his love and he also asked if you could put those owl cookie jars on sale that we found two years ago. We are really excited about purchasing them for our new apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment