Tuesday, January 17

golden globes 2012

Awards season has begun and that means red carpets, red carpets, red carpets! Every year I love to watch all the awards shows with my bff Erin. We text each other during the entire red carpet starting at 4 PM to the end of the awards show at 10 PM. Funny story about our ritual HERE...

I was very excited to see Laura Dern win for Enlightened, the best show ever. It's so uplifting, sweet and funny. I cheered when Octavia Davis won for The Help. I watched that movie twice this weekend! Loved it! "Eat my shit..." hahahaha. Those were really the only wins I was excited about, pretty disappointed in the rest of the winners. I was rooting for The Help, New Girl, Bridesmaids and Game of Thrones to win top honors. Oh well...but I did majorly cry when Michelle Williams accepted her award, she is so beautiful and gracious. I want to be her friend!

Now my fashion picks! I did not like a lot of the dress choices this year but there were a few that were edgy and stood out (FAVORITES), and a few that were just HOT dresses! Then you have those people where you wonder "Where are their stylists?" and "What is Kyle Richards doing at the Golden Globes??" See my style picks below and let me know what you think!








No comments:

Post a Comment