Thursday, January 5

vanity redo

This week we (Sean) replaced our old, yucky, pedestal sink with a new one! The faucet even has those cute white handles with hot and cold on them. Pedestal sinks work in maybe a half bath but not in your one and only bathroom! I was desperately needing storage space in there and plus the sink was just naaaasty...I could never get that effer clean...


Gag me...


Look how pretty!


Next up is resurfacing the bathtub and fixtures, new shower curtain (I'm wanting this one) and new bath mats! This is how we re-doooo it....

3 comments:

  1. I heart that shower curtain too! That's one of my favorite color combos. Ncie job, SEAN! Impressive!
    How hard is resurfacing bath tub?! I need to do that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you guys! I can't wait to see your new place in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the yellow, grey, brown and black in th shower curtain would go with the yellow and black tile that is in there now, such random colors! We bought this stuff at home depot that you use to resurface the tub, sinks, etc. takes about 3 days. I'll let you know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete