Wednesday, January 11

brunch reception

To brunch or not to brunch....I have always wonder how a bride could pull off a brunch reception. I have never been to one myself so I just want to know what would her day be like? Would she wake up at 5:30am to start her wedding day? Everyone knows I am a morning person so that wouldn't bother me that much but what about the wedding party and guests? What time would you start the ceremony for it to be considered brunch - 10am, 11am, noon? I mean a mimosa fountain does sound kind of awesome and breakfast food is my fave...

My favorite place in Chicago for weddings is Salvage One and they have some pictures of a brunch reception on their website. The decor is so bright and fun, and the mini pancakes look so yummy! Oh, so many options for the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment