Tuesday, April 9

chill out

"My posts might dwindle over the next few weeks..."

I said this almost one year ago and I have been at my new job exactly one year this week.

I had NO idea what I was getting into when I applied and scored this new gig, that it was going to completely take over every inch of my life, that I think about it when I am not at work, that I actually want (and need) to stay late most days, that I would ever question authority or realize that I am a lot smarter than I thought I was, that in real life common sense is the one thing most people don't have, and that the phrase "chill out" would become my motto for LIFE. Not going to lie, it has been HARD work but also very stimulating, gratifying, amazingly exciting, nerve-wrecking (in a good way) and self-confidence boosting. Let's see what the next year will bring, shall we?

This little penguin could sum it up most days....




No comments:

Post a Comment