Thursday, April 11

running jams

I've been getting into running more than I ever have this year. I love it. You get such a big high of happiness right after a good run and it's the best medicine!

I'm up to running 40 minutes without stopping (haven't done that since high school!) and I've made the BEST list of jams for the ladies out there. 

All of these songs are fun, girly and will pump you up! And yes Starships is on this list twice, 1st time to get you going and the 2nd time to get you through the last leg of your run. 


There are two songs on the list from the HBO show GIRLS. You must purchase this album! Great mix of tunes and Icona Pop's I Love It and Santigold's Girls are the BEST workout songs, you'll feel badass and just want to rock it! 


Happy running! 

2 comments:

  1. Keep the music posts coming! I miss you picking out my music. Always love what my ears hear when you're around or when you used to burn me cds. I like the stuff you find. I tend to only listen to what I hear on the radio and download only that to itunes.
    However, I did hear Sail by AWOLNATION on a show the other night and download it soon after so there's hope for me yet. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I was just thinking last week I needed to send you a mix for Lee's homecoming! I have the perfect songs for you! Doing it...

    ReplyDelete