Monday, October 24

a funny thing happened....

A funny thing happened on the way to the park for my daily run. It was a Sunday and I always pass this small church that is nestled among the apartment buildings in our neighborhood. As I am coming upon the church a very, very, very big fat boy is standing outside the church just resting his hands on his big belly staring as people passed him. He was right in my path and I didn't really think anything of it, I was on a mission to go run. Well, here is what transpired between me and the big fat boy on Sunday:

Big Fat Boy walked right out in front of me and held out his big fat arms.

Big Fat Boy: "Can I have a hug?"

I tried to walk past him but he kept following me.

Me: "What?"

Big Fat Boy: "Can I have a hug?"

Me: "Uhhh...no. That's creepy...you are creepy."

And I walked around him and started walking a little faster.

Big Fat Boy: "I like your ASS."

I stopped...turned right around and got in his big fat face.

Me: "What the...? You need to go back into that church and learn some manners big boy!"

Then I continued on my way while the big fat boy ran back into the church, hopefully he learned some manners from Jesus that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment