Monday, October 17

i'm sorry for the zombies...

I am sorry to anyone who views my blog that I have made you look at zombies for weeks and weeks....I guess it is appropriate now that it is almost Halloween. ANYWAYS, I have been so busy with work, Sean and just life! Let's catch up!
  • I am now 28 and couldn't be happier it is an even year! Those are my favorite years! 
  • It is now the busy season here at ALA, everyone is back to work and running around like crazy! 
  • I have finally gotten into running and just LOVE it! I am now up to 30 mins without stopping, but now I am getting nervous about running in this cold weather that has come upon us!
  • I am loving TV, enough said...
  • Sean found out from his work that we are staying in Chicago! Woo Hoo! 
  • I FINALLY found us our perfect apartment that we have been searching for! It has taken me months to find the right place for us and at the right price! ;) 
So, now I am back and excited to write about decorating our new place, the holidays, TV shows and more!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! When are you moving to the new location? I can't wait to see pix!! I want to see pix! Maybe I'll take Coop for a run tonight:)

    ReplyDelete