Wednesday, October 26

bachelorette palooza!

I am co-hosting my friend Mallory's Bachelorette Party in New Orleans with fellow Thetas - my best friend Erin and Mallory's maid of honor and sister-in-law Leslie! We have been planning it for months now and it is getting so close! I love Mal to death, I talk to her everyday on Gchat and she is such a great friend to me, oh and she is also a fun time! ; )

Leslie wanted to do the invitations for the event and Erin and I were so excited to see them. Leslie has always been super cute and is always so stylish. She was a year below us in Theta and I remember her getting a super cute mini cooper with red stripes! Adorable, just like her!

Anyways, LOOK at these amazing invitations she helped design! Leslie said she is really into invitations (just like us) and likes to enlist someone to design them. She lives in Washington, DC and these are by Steve from By Hand Invitations. All of the details are so perfect! Look how cute the bra and panty sizes are!!! They are exactly what I was picturing and even more FABULOUS!

Mallory said "I feel like Kim Kardashian and my bachelorette party is sponsored!"



No comments:

Post a Comment