Monday, October 17

tv time!

So this fall I have really enjoyed some new TV shows, let's dish! 

#1 favorite new show: Awkward on MTV
Okay, okay...yes this show is about teenagers and yes it's on MTV! But it is soooooo funny and I swear everything Miss Jenna Hamilton says is right from my high school days! And the show has the best one-liners ever, I'm always cracking up when I watch it. 

#2: Revenge on ABC
Yes, this is another drama filled show with crazy twists and turns in every episode but I just love it when people in movies or TV get revenge! Karma will find you!

#3: Up All Night on NBC
I just hope Sean and I are as cool and funny as these parents are when we have a baby in our late 30's! Having the house and all its decor would be nice too...

So go be a couch potato and tell me what your new favorite shows are!

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with Revenge! I usually can't even wait for it to finish recording before I have to start watching it. Love love love it!

    Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally feel the same way! I get so bummed when the episode ends :(

    ReplyDelete