Monday, January 3

the winter coat



I have been searching for a winter coat ever since we moved to Chicago. I never thought I would ever need to buy a super long winter coat that basically goes down to my ankles! But the temperatures in Chicago this winter are so cold and I mainly do my commuting outside. So I searched and I searched...I wanted something fun, flirty, and flattering! Not a big coat that makes me look like a bear. So I came across this one from a Victoria's Secret website and it was love at first sight!






It is like wearing a blanket and has all the necessary number of pockets for a girl on the go. The fur hood is perfect for covering my hair when the snow comes and the cinched belt adds a nice feminine touch. Here is me with Sean wearing it at the Lincoln Park Zoo Lights a few weeks ago!

1 comment: