Wednesday, January 19

long sleeves & pink a go go!

I have seen a ton of dresses with long sleeves making the rounds on the red carpet, magazines and my favorite stores like Zara and H&M. Of course my girl Leighton knows what is up and strutted this sheer Burberry long sleeved dress down the red carpet at the Golden Globes this year. Some may think it looks drab on her but paired with her fabulous hair and sparkling Jimmy Choo shoes Leighton could do no wrong. Plus she is going to the coolest after party - HBO.


My second favorite dress of the night was the beautiful bright pink Calvin Klein dress that Claire Danes wore. How could you not like the shape and color of this dress!? It is so flattering on her and this pink would look good on anyone. I have always loved Claire from watching My So-Called Life all of the time growing up. It was great to see her win for Temple Grandin, especially since the real Temple was there to see her win, it was so sweet to see how excited she was for Claire. Temple is in her 60s and is one of the most well-known adults with autism in the world. I kind of teared up during that moment! : )




{photos from InStyle.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment