Thursday, January 13

take me to the west coast



I got to visit sunny San Diego this past week for work and going from snow to tons of sunshine really brightened my mood strings! My co-worker and I got to rent a car and drive along the coast to interview San Diego area libraries for our new technology study. Everyone in San Diego was so nice and welcoming. I stayed by the Gaslamp Quarter district in the downtown area where there were tons of bars, restaurants and shops! One place that stood out for me was this little French place called Chocolat Cremerie, it was soooo cute with tons of gelato (pic above!), crepes, and of course tons of gourmet chocolate! Yummy!

I couldn't help but think of the Coconut Records song "West Coast" the whole time I was there! I can really see Sean and I living in California or Washington one day, we just seem like West Coast people, but for now we are enjoying the Midwest life! I hope one day all of my friends and I can take a trip to San Diego together...destination wedding anyone? ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment