Friday, January 21

holy ouch!


I started doing the Tracy Anderson Method mat workout DVD a few weeks ago and WOW am I sore every time I finish it! It really shows you what areas of your body you need to work on and mine is definitely my arms. If she doesn't sound familiar you might recognize the name from Oprah, and she is also Gwyneth Paltrow and Emily Blunt's trainer. She has also worked with Jennifer Aniston, who I love of course!

Gwyneth and Tracy
Tracy has you use your own body weight to tone up and shrink your muscles until you have a "teeny tiny dancer" body. You wouldn't think that holding up your arms and legs for 15 minutes straight would hurt so bad. My goal is to do it 5 times a week and once I start seeing results I'll let you know!  I dare any guy to do this workout and see if they can last the whole time! I am going to have Sean do it with me this weekend because I think he thinks I am being a little too dramatic about being so sore all of the time!


1 comment: