Friday, January 28

blerg is the word

I haven't posted in a week because I have felt kind of blerg lately.... Blerg? What is blerg you ask? Well, it's a word that my friend Amber and I seem to use a lot when we are telling each other about our day. The word comes from Liz Lemon on 30 Rock and is used when she is dealing with idiots or feels annoyed about a certain situation.

Urban dictionary defines blerg as: an expression of annoyance, anxiety and minor anger. Occasionally the second syllable is prolonged to demonstrate any emotion in an extreme fashion (this is very true).

"Blerg" is mostly used on Mondays because I am a typical hater of Mondays. No matter what, I am always cranky Caroline on Mondays. Don't mess with me, or I will blerg you to Amber.

I am blergging this week because there has been NO sunshine in Chicago for days! I mean don't get me wrong, I love the snow and all but please let some sunshine in! We had a broken dryer all week, I have work overload and I am literally working my butt off at the gym so I will look decent at my friend's wedding in a few weeks. I figure since I am as pale as a ghost I should tone it up a little, right? Well enough of my pity party...I have a fun weekend to look forward too!

So if you ever have a week like this one just say "Blerg!" really loud and you will feel much better.



1 comment:

  1. Aw :( I wish you were here. Today we're going to make it in the 70's with lots of sunshine. Hopefully the weather will be this great when you visit soon!

    ReplyDelete