Saturday, January 15

gg fashionistas

I recently finished watching season 3 of Gossip Girl (thank you Sean!) and I just can't get over how much I love the clothes that Blair and Serena wear on that show. They are both fashionistas on and off the set as well. There is always a pop of color to be had and a delicate or extreme accessory to be flashed.  Oh, and don't forget all of the amazing bags!

Here is Leighton/Blair wearing one of the coolest dresses I have seen in a long time, it's so "vogue". You think this dress would be better as a strapless but the straps add a 50s rock n' roll touch. It is way out of Blair's comfort zone but totally rockin' on Leighton. The red shoes are a perfect touch!





If I could have a dream closet it would be Blair's closet. I inspire to one day dress like she does everyday - high wasted dresses, tights, and heels - with the occasional flower/diamond broach or ribboned hair accessory. I prefer Blair's fashion choices over Serena's but sometimes Serena adds that bohemian flair that I love so much. Plus her hair always has that messy look that I accidentally seem to achieve everyday. : )

What I love about Blake/Serena's look off the set is that she tends to be more relaxed in what she wears but also risky. When I see her outfits I always think to myself, "That looks hot and comfy...I want to wear it!"

I can't wait to get season 4 of Gossip Girl! Are you a Blair or a Serena??

{photos from InStyle.com and Gossip Girl}

1 comment:

  1. That's a toss up, but I think I would like to be S. Yes. S it is.

    ReplyDelete